7 Questions To Ask Prospective
Snow and Ice Removal Contractors
Asking the rigfht questions can make the difference between elation and disaster for homeowners and business owners alike. Going with the 'lowest bid' hardly gets the job done anymore.
Before contracting with your next snow removal company, ask them these questions - and get verifiable answers that make sense.
We honestly feel that if you ask each contractor these same questions, and are diligent in verifying each of their answers, you will decide to do business with us. Sound like a big statement? IT IS!
Not all snow removal and management firms are created equal!
1. Does the company have insurance (General liability insurance specifically covering snow removal operations)?
2. Is the organization registered with the Better Business Bureau?
3. How long has the firm been operating?
4. Does the company have solid references in your area?
5. How will the company communicate with you?
6. Do they have emergency back up?
7. What type of equipment will be used?
Also, check out our "Choosing A Contractor" page for tips on choosing the right contractor to plow and perform ice management for you - we think you will find the information very helpful in making your selection.